Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Student Blogging Challenge - Week 3

Activity 1 - Write a post about a favourite time with your family


August
On the school holidays my mum and dad spent time with me and we went ice-skating. I had fun with my family.

James
On my birthday I spent a lot of time with my family. I had a lot of fun because I had my family there. It was the best birthday ever!

Om
On the holidays I spent time with my family on Christmas and in the morning we got pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast me and my brother played on the Wii until lunchtime and for lunch we went out to the city and went to a Mexican restaurant. I had a taco and some habanero hot sauce.

Kota
Hi, my name is Kota. A fun time I had with my mum was in the holidays.

Will
A special occasion with my family was when I went to Phillip Island because I saw a penguin.

Tiffany
I went to the swimming pool with my family and it was fun.

Nyaweu
Hi, my name is Nyaweu and I will be talking about my favourite time with my family. It was when I went to Aquarena because I got squirted in the mouth, it did not taste good. So I squirted my brother back because he squirted me! Thank-you for looking at our blog.

Inara
Hello, my name is Inara and today I will be talking about my favourite family outing. It was when I had a birthday at 'Bounce'. The reason it was my best is because everyone had so much fun! At my party we bounced until five. We ended up exhausted. On the birthday cake there was a giraffe candle and it was a vanilla cake. It was delicious.  Thank-you for looking at out blog!

Joshua
On the school holidays I went to Queensland with my family. At Queensland my family and I went to Movie World. I saw Batman!

Lucy
On the school holidays my sister and I had fun with my sister's friend Chloe. We went to dinner at Sofia's and saw Chloe's mum and sister. Chloe and my sister Pearl shared a pizza and I had fish & chips.

Spencer
Hello, my name is Spencer. A favourite time I had with my family was when I went to Sea Life because I got to touch a star fish. Sea Life is like an Aquarium but the different thing is you can touch the sea creatures.

Jessica
My favourite time to spend with my family was when my family went to Sydney last year because I wanted to go to Luna Park. My brother and I slept in the same room.

Bailey
Hi, my name is Bailey. I went to London for my Granddad's wedding. I was the page boy. It was a great day.

Emily
I had fun with my mum at the Mother's Day Breakfast. The school made a Mother's Day Breakfast for our mums. I liked it.

Charlie
A favourite time with my family was when I went to Uluru. I stayed at number two seven seven. We went there because we wanted to see the big rock and it was a really big rock. We walked half way around it!

Lucas
One of my favourite times is when I went to my Grandma's beach house in Mornington. We went there for Christmas. I got lots of presents. I like going to Mornington because I like to spend time with my family.

Kelly
Hello, my name is Kelly. Today I am going to talk about the holidays. On the holidays I went ice-skating with my whole family. I can skate and I can spin. After that I went home to eat dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many different favourite times with family - holidays, birthdays, special events and visiting relatives. I hope you are enjoying the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TasTeach,

      Yes, we are enjoying the activities. Do you have a memory of a favourite time with your family?

      We have now added some widgets too. Any tips on how to get more people looking at our blog and commenting?

      Delete
  2. G'day 1A,
    Great to have a clustrmap and weather widget on your blog.

    A favourite time with my family was when my parents, my brother and myself went on a three month camping holiday around Australia when I was about 9 years old.

    Tips to get visitors: have you been checking out the other class blogs in the student blogging challenge? Here is a link to them Why not visit some and leave some comments? Remember to include the URL of your class blog so they know where to come and leave comments.

    http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/october-2015-classes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Ms.Harris

    What kind of food do you eat in your country

    Sincerely,
    Keegan

    ReplyDelete