Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

Student Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Activity 2 - Create an Avatar & Activity 3 - About Us




Hello, my name is Nyaweu and I like karate and I am seven. Hi my name is Inara. I like judo, basketball, swimming and gymnastics. I am also seven years old. We are friends. My favourite fruit is mango and Inara's favourite fruit is grapefruit and grapes. We are both in grade 1 and we are both girls. Inara's favourite colour is blue and Nyaweu's favourite colour is green.
Thank-you for looking at our blog! :)






Hi, I am Lucas and my partner is Bailey. I was born in Canada and Bailey was born in Melbourne. We are both boys. We both love Mario Cart. Bailey's favourite sport is soccer and my favourite sport is basketball. Bailey's favourite fruit is mango and my favourite fruit is apple. My favourite book is 'Who What Wear Pants' and Bailey's favourite book is 'Zombie Halloween'. My favourite colour is aqua and Bailey's favourite colour is blue. We both go to Kerrimuir Primary School.






 Hello I am Holly. I am 7 years old and my partner's name is Tiffany. She is 7 years old too. Holly likes to do sports and Tiffany likes to play at the park. Both of our favourite foods are noodles and apples. We both like playing with friends at play time. Tiffany's favourite sport is running races. Holly's favourite sports is athletics. We both are in 1A. Tiffany's favourite book is 'Frozen'. Holly's favourite books are non-fiction books.






Hello my name is Emily. My favourite colour is pink. Hello my name is Astryd. I like dragons. Emily likes strawberries and bananas. I like watermelon and apples. We are in grade 1. Astryd likes corn and Emily likes carrot. We are friends.






Hello I'm Lucy. I am six years old and my favourite thing to do is draw. Hello I'm Joshua, I am seven years old and my favourite thing to do is play Skylander Superchargers. My favourite food is Subway. Lucy's favourite fruit is blueberry and her favourite book is 'Time for Bed' and 'Lucy the Lamb'. Back to Joshua. My best friends are Bailey and Kieran. Back to Lucy. My best friend is Kelly.






I am Jessica, I like basketball and fruit. I am Summer and I like fruit. I go for the Hawks and my partner Jessica goes for Collingwood. We like 'Frozen'. We like playing on the iPads. We also like to colour-in and eat ice-cream.






I am Kota and I'm six years old. My favourite team is Hawthorn. Hi, I'm Charlie and I'm seven years old. My favourite sport is soccer, football and cricket. I go for Hawthorn. Their stripes are brown and yellow. The quiet things I like to do are draw, read and write.






Hi, I am James and I am six. Hello my name is Kelly and my favourite colour is blue. I am James and my favourite colour is orange. Kelly's favourite fruit is strawberry and James' favourite fruit is pineapple. James likes craft and Kelly likes to draw.






Hi, my name is Spencer and I am in Grade one. I am good at soccer and basketball. My football team is Hawthorn. I am seven. My partner's name is Will. Hi, my name is Will. My favourite sport is Soccer, favourite fruit is blueberry. Back to Spencer. I'm Spencer as you already know. My favourite colour is green and my favourite food is pumpkin soup. Back to Will. As you already know I am Will. My favourite colour is blue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! G'day Grade 1 students,
    What a terrific job you have done creating your avatars and writing a description about yourselves. Has your teacher created an avatar yet? What should she include on it?

    ReplyDelete